Tuesday, November 10, 2009

post 10 november

Hi, all!

You'd think that with three weeks of no teaching, I'd have much more time to work on my blog. As it is, though, I've taken up the challenge of NaNoWriMo again [write a 50,000 word novel in the month of November], I'm now writing a journal in Ukrainian in addition to my regular English journal, and I'm still planning real lessons for imaginary/ future students.

Rest assured that I am well, that work continues, and that the waldorf salad I made on Sunday for my family turned out to be fairly tasty. Also, so you know, celery is an import, and you can't buy it at the bazaar, but you can get it at the store. Don't worry! :)

So, more blogs to come, more pictures to be posted, but I'd be happy to have some more specific questions to answer!

In a future post, I will answer the following pressing questions:

What's the coffee situation in Ukraine?
How big is Сhernihiv, "a city of some kind"?
What recognizable American institutions can be found in Chernihiv?
When on earth are you going to know where your site will be?

:)

1 comment:

  1. And when we know your site we can send non-emergency letters?

    ReplyDelete