Saturday, November 28, 2009

picture post 28 november

more pictures!

- presenting our community project, a collaborative resource website, at the pedagogical university where we teach
- the ceiling of a cafĂ© we call Paris, as it’s right beside a model of the Eiffel tower
- another beautiful sky [with a sign to Kyiv telling you proceed straight up!]
- flowers and a note for my host mom upon her return to work after some time off due to an illness [“I congratulate you on Return to Work Day! I wish you health!”]
- my family in Ukraine
- Tamara the Patient, my host mom
- obviously I just like to take pictures of the sky
- Laura’s self-directed learning project: writing in cursive Cyrillic!
- Sharon’s SDL: a comic book!
- Chris’s SDL: performing a Ukrainian rock song, and translating it!
- our group with SDL projects—Happy Thanksgiving! You can tell because I’m wearing a brown sweater…
- foggy night in Chernihivtown
- my Thanksgiving display
- more turkey hands on the way
- hands in progress
- the complete display, with thanks to all

No comments:

Post a Comment