Friday, October 23, 2009

post pics 23 october

Another week, another update! I’m not intentionally limiting myself to one entry per week, but that’s just how it’s working out. Of course I want to be able to tell you everything just as it happens, but that’s just not entirely feasible for lots of reasons.

Let’s start with pictures, to be followed by explanations:

- Matt, another PC trainee, at English Club [Sundays at the library!], presenting about his past life as an archaeologist
- Fruit and vegetable stands everywhere! Candy and cookie stands, too. :)
- Flowers, too.
- I’d be lying if I said the sky was always this strikingly beautiful, but it definitely was right then. The wires are for the trolleys and street signs.
- Ingredients! Cyrniki to follow!
- Mix it on up!
- Chris and Oksana cook…
- Sharon’s turn.
- My turn [note that I dress to match the curtains].
- Success! Smachnoho!
- Pronunciation practice: hunger vs. cold.
- Random “nice” graffiti.
- The “what time is it?” game, a popular pasttime. :)
- Café field trip- my dish is, not surprisingly, the closest to the photographer

1 comment: